Now one thing that is coming up next week is exam week. Make sure that you study hard for all your exams - not just Social Studies :)
What will be assessed in your Social Studies exam?
Your assessment will be divided into three sections: concepts, knowledge and skills.
- The knowledge part will assess your knowledge and understanding of Human Rights, The Holocaust and Taking Action. Click on the link to find out exactly.
- The concepts section will be do with the Holocaust and any other relevant word to the unit. Click on the link to find out exactly.
- The skills section will test you on your ability to use the skills we have learnt in class. The information may or may not be about the Holocaust.
Concepts - definitions of the key words learnt in the topic 10/50
- Mix and Match 5/10
- Definitions 5/10
Knowledge - 20/50
- Multichoice 5/20
- Short Answer 10/20
- Visuals with captions 5/20
Skills - 20/50
- Graphing 3/20
- Generalising 2/20
- Mapping 4/20
- Paragraph Writing 4/20
- Cartoon Interpretation 4/20
- Values Exploration 3/20
You have all worked exceptionally hard on this unit of work and I am very proud of you. Well done.
I thoroughly enjoyed "O'Hagan Live" today (thanks Erik for the title). Just another example of how well you are doing. Keep it up :)